Thursday, January 11, 2018

My Mistake! Commissions have NOT Stopped Meeting ON THEIR OWN

I corrected a previous post by noting that someone informed me that no current ERC commissions have been dissolved but, and this is how it was said to me, "(some commissions) have chosen to stop meeting on their own."
I got this information from someone who gets his own information from the top of the ERC food chain.

But, yesterday, I was set straight by a member of one commission apparently reported, to the person who informed me, to have chosen to stop meeting.

That commission, which, indeed, has stopped meeting...

...ABSOLUTELY DID NOT CHOOSE TO STOP MEETING ON ITS OWN!!!!!

It was, and this is my description, based on what I heard,...

...through an act of ecclesiastical thuggery...

...by a member of ERC staff who,...

...based on the account I heard...

...could have been a mentor to Joseph Stalin on how to carry out a purge.

While I'll do my best to conceal the identity of the particular commission from the hit men among the ERC Mafiosi,...

...I'll say that many heads were lost. Many who served that Commission faithfully and sacrificially for years were informed that their commission will no longer function...

...and that, under the new structure, their participation in that part of the ministry of the ERC will no longer be required.

----------------

Now, understand...

...I know  that commission membership is always fluctuating...

...and, there has to be someone making decisions about who serves and who doesn't serve.

----------------

The issue here...

...AGAIN...

...is with the lack of honesty and integrity of this current batch of leaders.

These hierarchs just can't seem to tell the truth.

----------------

No matter what else happened...

...it is a hierarch who chose to dissolve that commission...

...the commission did not choose to stop meeting.

And, this is a commission whose existence is still required by the authority of the Conference.

----------------

In addition to the falsehood about who chose to stop the commission from meeting,...

...please note the arrogance.

These hierarchs appear to certain that you will let them have their way with you.

They're already acting as if you've approved the ARTICLE VII amendment to the ERC Constitution.

---------------

Lies and arrogance!

The Lord of all authority and power and grace and mercy and blessing will never bless this mess.

We must repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment