Monday, March 14, 2016

Listening to Talk Radio

Prior to my injury, I was busily and gainfully employed and, as I've lamented here many times, had very little spare time on my hands. Now, for at least the next two weeks, I have too much time on my hands.


I am doing, as I've said, some research on the issue of repentance in the Bible and I have been journaling my recovery and I began a blog journaling my family's struggle with both of my parents' diagnosis of dementia--which still produces some smiles but, as time goes by, more and more tears. And...


...I've been listening to talk radio, mostly sports talk but also some Glenn Beck and some Rush Limbaugh and some local stuff.


But, I can only do it in small doses. Tomorrow after the the Florida and Ohio, Illinois and the other primaries might be interesting.


Something to do. But, give me a 40 hour work week.



No comments:

Post a Comment