Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thanks to all Who Tried

During the last 24 hours I held ordination in the CGGC's ERC, there was activity by some to attempt to find a way to preserve my status as a CGGC clergyman--more activity than I could have imagined.


To those of you who tried anything at all on my behalf, I say that I lack words to express the depth of my appreciation for what you did. I asked no one to do anything. I'm certain I only know a small part of the story. And, I am profoundly humbled by what I do know.


I love the Church of God and yearn to see it function as a powerful movement in the way it did in its early days. To those of you who still thought I could be a part of bright days for our body, I can do nothing more than thank you from the greatest depth of my heart.


While I no longer am a CGGC clergyman, I remain an active, or at least passionately interested, member of the CGGC laity and will do all I can in that capacity to advance the Kingdom through the Church of God community.


I believe the Lord is still calling me to use my gifts and calling in the Church of God community.

No comments:

Post a Comment