Thursday, April 28, 2016

I Still Don't Know Why I was Defrocked

If you were present at ERC sessions last week when the status of my credentials was discussed, you, apparently, know something I still don't know, that is, the grounds for the attack on my status as an ordained minister in ERC.


When I received the letter from Jack Selcher last year, Jack's letter informed me that my credentials were removed "for cause."


Later, I wrote to Dr. Richardson to ask what the cause was and he said that actually no specific cause was mentioned in the Ad Council meeting.


No one has given me one since then. I still don't know, from anyone in authority, what I did wrong or how I could have repented to be restored with my brothers and sisters in the Conference.


Obviously, reasons were given in ERC sessions. People apparently voted and with some reason. Right?


Does anyone else find this remarkable?


And, well, unbiblical?

No comments:

Post a Comment