Thursday, April 2, 2015

Gathering 4-1-15

This was the second meeting of this group. It was pleasant and it aligned with the mission Evelyn and I have for life in community in Christ, i.e., it serves the purpose of spurring participants to a life of love and good works.

I am convinced that the Lord wants us to invest, as the Scorecard heretically says, time talent and treasure in this gathering.

There is only one person in this gathering apart from us and so, by current CGGC church planting standards, there is no way that this is a legitimate church gathering.

The third gatherer is one of my coworkers.

We don't know the future yet. Here is one thing I already know about the present: The quality of my testimony in my workplace has already been affected very, very positively, and not only with the coworker who attends.

Will the number of gatherers increase, something the SM values? I don't know.

But, for now, doing this, as the song, YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE, says, it "feels" so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment