Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Pretty Big Shocker Buried in the New CHURCH ADVOCATE

Did you see that the CA wished "blessings" on Justin Meier in the wake of his resignation from, apparently, the whole CGGC?

It was sort of buried in the middle of page 9.

When I saw it, I sent Justin a note expressing my conviction that he brought much-needed giftedness to the CGGC.

I'm way out of the CGGC loop. I read all the official stuff, more closely than anyone I know. But, I'm never in conversation about real life stuff and I hear no gossip. People converse with me about issues of truth but never share news.

So, I can only wonder if Justin was First Runner Up in the CGGC CEO pageant.

If so, I'm sure he was too scary for the conservative devotees of Shepherd Mafia religion on the ADMINISTRATIVE Council.

Anyway, there was no eNews news I saw about Justin leaving. Considering all the hats Justin wore, that is revealing. Sort of demonstrates that eNews really stands for EDnews, a thought many have hinted to me over the years.

Anyway, Justin, as I said to you, I'm sorry to see you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment