Thursday, February 9, 2017

The eNews Blog has Finally and Belatedly Published My Comments

I checked this morning and they are there.

A few thoughts about them:

I never keep a copy of what I enter there so the precise content of what I write is lost to me unless my comments are published.

Having just seen them again, I am happy with what I wrote. The first comment is very strong, even to me, but I still stand by it. The second comment contains the essence of what I believe the Spirit is telling me about why the Western church is in decline. It operates as an institution, not as a Spirit filled and driven body.

Why did it take so long for the comments to be entered?

Was there pressure created by me through my blog posts?

More cynically, I wonder if they waited until the day before the next article appears so what I wrote won't be easy to find for a very long time but, at the same time, the powers that be can't be accused of censorship.

I'll probably never know but I hope the deviousness of the mountaintoppers has not reaches that height.

1 comment:

  1. Incidentally, there is a brief exchange between John Culbertson and me on the eNews. In total, there are now six comments on Lance's last blog post.

    ReplyDelete