Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Apparently the eNews Blog has Rejected My Comment

I entered a comment on Sunday. It has still not been published. It is still awaiting "moderation."

Interestingly, in my opinion, this comment was not as incendiary as others they did publish. But, I never know how my prophetic comments will offend. I never do.

In my comment, I did note, based on the two comments already published about this particular blog, that WE don't stand where HERE WE STAND says we do.

And, I believe that I opined that HERE WE STAND was foisted on the whole CGGC body by a few people.

I have a theory as to why this comment was rejected and others were published but I'm not sensing permission from the Spirit to express it, at least here and now.  So, it's probably off-base.

---------------

I'll add that I just submitted another comment in which I pointed out several biblical truths.

One is that the Bible doesn't teach that the church should have a prophetic voice in the larger culture but that I believe that the Kingdom should.

I pointed out that, while Jesus only spoke the word "church" three times in two passages, the Gospels contain the words prophecy and prophet more than 100 times and that Paul teaches that the Lord will gift His people with prophets until Christ returns.

I noted that the CGGC created a committee of institutional hierarchs to write a document to serve as a prophetic vision and that the church has tried that in the past but the Lord has never blessed those endeavors.

I called on the institution to embrace and empower prophets and prophecy.

I also observed that when the Lord sends prophets they often speak in unexpected ways and are not the sort of people the institutionally religious would expect to hear speaking the Lord's Word.

And, I noted that we must repent.

I suspect that my recent comment will not withstand the rigors of CGGC moderation.

We must repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment