Friday, February 6, 2015

No Gathering 2-5-15

I have been fighting a cold since before Christmas. It has been bad or worse from time to time but has been very bad since Monday. I actually missed time at the market for the first time on Wednesday because I didn't have enough brain to run my cash register.

I was more sick yesterday. We called off from the gathering and no meeting was held. We were responsible for the greater part of the meal so Evie cooked what we planned and delivered it to the host family.

And we watched DVDs of the BBC series MORSE and VERA. Earlier in the day, I binge watched the old NERO WOLFE MYSTERIES.

Still not feeling well. I'm scheduled to work till ten tonight. I'm not sure I will make it.

1 comment:

  1. I do think it is ironic that I am probably the only person in the CGGC who rejects the notion of a "worship service" yet I attend two gatherings every week and would start another if doors opened.

    ReplyDelete