Friday, February 13, 2015

LEADERSHIP WARS: I Told You So

I don't remember if it was on this blog or in a private exchange but I did make a prediction about the LEADERSHIP WARS workshop organized by the ERC and that prediction was that nothing in it would be based on anything Jesus modeled or taught.

Kevin sent out a note praising the success of the event recently which, inadvertently, I'm sure, confirmed my prediction and explained that the focus was on Moses and Jethro.

Don't you get it that every time the disciples tried to discuss which of them would be the greatest leader that Jesus went ballistic and told them that to be great in the Kingdom is to serve, not lead, and to be greatest is to be the slave of all?!

I can't claim mine as a prophetic prediction. I simply take the Gospels to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment