Friday, September 14, 2018

Not Publishing a Comment on an Article on Difficult Conversations

The irony is staggeringly dumbfounding!

There were many eNews comments I entered in the past that I suspected would not get past whomever the moderator is.

But, to write an article about the importance of preparing for and having difficult conversations and choosing not to publish a comment on that particular issue?!

Yeah!

Let's talk about talking about things that are hard to talk about. Let's dialog.

NOT

Can the characteristic of the CGGC brand, To Talk is to Walk-ism, be illustrated more vividly!

I assure you all that there were no curse words or politically incorrect terms in what I wrote. Everything in my comment supported and embraced CGGC teaching and practice!

I wish I had insight.

But, I'm dumbfounded. Flabbergasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment