Thursday, March 15, 2018

What do You Think the Lord would be Saying to the CGGC through Prophets Today?

One of the prophetic words I am receiving these days has to do with...

1. How the CGGC believers in APEST are practicing it, and
2. What it will mean for APEST to be implemented in the CGGC as time moves forward. 

The General Conference staffers have made it clear that they are going to emphasize APEST this year by featuring articles on it both in The CHURCH ADVOCATE and in the CGGC eNews. 

Their emphasis on APEST raises quite a number of questions. 

Because, as far as I know (and I willingly accept the fact that my knowledge may be limited), I'm the only person in the entire body claiming to have an APEST calling and to be living it...

And, while rumors persist that I've been defrocked and it's certain that Faith, the community of gatherings with which I've been attached in the ERC, has been expelled from the body,...

...no one on any CGGC mountaintop has acknowledged that I'm a prophet or, if not, claim that I'm a false prophet.

I've had conversations as high up the CGGC mountain as Lance, though in the distant past, about my conviction that I'm a prophet and how I believe the Lord is speaking to me...

...and I know that some, at least, on the mountaintops monitor this blog.

Still, in a formal, official way, what I say and do as a prophet is being met, on CGGC mountaintops, with the same silence as a loud fart in polite company.

I know that the mountaintoppers don't like what I'm saying and wish I wasn't saying it.

So, I ask, really:

What do you think the Lord would be saying to the CGGC through a prophet today? Would it be different, in any way, from what I'm saying...or how I say it? 

Lance and ERC leaders are admitting that the body is declining and decaying. We all know that the Lord of all authority and power and grace and mercy and blessing is not blessing us.

I raise these questions because there are many times I attempt to judge whether or not what I say and how I say it is the sort of thing a prophet of the Lord would say.

Then, I think about what Paul wrote to the Corinthians in the early verses of 2 Corinthians 7, which leads to his observation that "godly sorrow produces a repentance that leads to salvation." And, I find affirmation for what I say and how I say it.

I read, in the New Testament, the accounts of ministry of John the Baptist and the letter of John in Revelation to the church in Laodicea. Ditto.

What do you think that the Lord thinks about what the CGGC has been saying and doing over the course of the last 80 years?

How do you think He feels about it?

What, based on what you read in the Word, do you think the Lord's prophet would be saying today?

-----------------

As much as Lance and some others on the mountaintops and others scattered across the ERC pay lip service to APEST, the P part of it is serving to pose a serious challenge.

Until we practice serious repentance, I believe it always will.

We must repent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment