Thursday, May 11, 2017

The ERC is Agreeing with Me without Admitting that I am Right

As pastors who attended ERC sessions last week fill me in on what took place, they are telling me something that I find to be remarkable.

They say that, in the presentation of the new Strategic Plan, presenters said, repeatedly, that the old plans were simply "words on paper."

Gang!

One of my Characteristics of the CGGC Brand is, To Talk is to Walk-ism.

The ERC mountaintoppers are working straight out of my play book!

One example of the profound dysfunctions of the ERC is that when I say things that are obviously true, my credentials are challenged but, a half dozen years or so later, when mountaintoppers realize it, it's wisdom worthy of changing the direction of Conference ministry!

If there was common sense on the mountaintop, the powers that be would be asking me now what they will only admit to six or so years in the future, probably, at this point in time, when it's too late.

Am I really a prophet? Is the Lord revealing to me truth that portends the future?

Just think through what's going on in the ERC today.

Repent.


No comments:

Post a Comment