Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gathering 6-10-15

As I have said, in many ways, the Wednesday group is the answer to a dream, even more than to a prayer. It meets in our home and is made up entirely of people we work with. Our places of employment are mission fields for us and this gathering is fruit of our joint Gospel missions.

Last night conversation drifted to baptism as it is defined and practiced in the New Testament. Those who have been baptized as believers each gave sweet and powerful testimonies.

Today my coworker in the gathering asked if I would baptize her. What a blessing!

What excites me most is when we practice the universal priesthood implied for us in the promise of the New Covenant and if Evie, perhaps, was doing the baptizing but this makes sense and I am thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment