Monday, May 2, 2016

Some Quick Thoughts about Changes in the CGGC Brand

Last summer I put on the blog a list of the characteristics of the CGGC brand at the end of the Rosenberry era. I explained that I did that to establish a baseline for Lance's impact on the body.


I went back to the list to read MELLOW RELATIONSHIPS OVER TRUTH, which was the core characteristic that demanded my defrockment. Clearly, that one is alive and well.


In the process, I had some preliminary thoughts about how we are changing with Lance at the helm.


Just very briefly for now:


There is more of a different flavor between Findlay and Harrisburg these days, as far as I can tell.


Also, in Findlay, it seems to me, there is less of a sense of self-satisfaction than there was.


And, TO TALK IS TO WALK-ISM, while still functioning, has taken on a radically different quality in the new era.


With so much real life going on in my life, I'm not sure if and when I'll be able to rework my description of the CGGC brand.


But, I will say that I do see change, some of it for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment