Sunday, June 30, 2019

Lance's, "What are We Going to Do with What We Know?" CONTAGIOUS Blog Post

Lance's latest on the CGGC blog wraps up his series describing where we are now with a post asking how we're going to behave, based on his description of the state of the CGGC union.

Read the post, please.

In his post, he acknowledges...AT LENGTH...what I've been calling the "To Talk is to Walk-ism," characteristic of the CGGC brand, that is, that, in our body, we tend to be satisfied with talking truth without feeling the need actually to do anything.

Lance encourages us not merely to talk.

And, he says that he prays that we honestly will deal with our present reality.

If the Lord is willing, and if I continue to feel led, I will post a reply on the blog in the days to come. The reply I envision will have some biblical teeth to it.

I'll post this here for now. This is a different comment than I may make on the blog. (I suspect that more people read what I write here than what I put on the CGGC blog.)

-------------------

Lance,

If we're going to change, you are going to set the table. You yourself are going to have to actually DO something different than write articles about change.

If you are going to lead change, you are going to have to set a vivid and challenging example that can be followed...on the level of doing...as Jesus did. As Winebrenner did.

To this point, following you can be nothing more that adding to a conversation that, in itself, will change what no one will put into action.

Please live the change you hope to lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment