Thursday, November 22, 2018

Plantar Fasciitis Update

I posted several months ago about developing plantar fasciitis in my left foot. My doctor told me how to deal with it but, in the end, said, whatever you do, it will be gone in about six months. And, it seems he was right.

I work on my feet on a very hard floor. Most of my work days are ten hours long. Many days were excruciating. But, I didn't miss one hour of work because of it.

About four months in, however, I developed tendonitis along the outside of the foot, presumably due to changing the way I step. The tendonitis is still around, though, on the worst day, it's not as painful as the other problem.

I'm afraid that the condition may be chronic, and come and go from time to time. But, that's, no doubt, only part of being a geezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment