Sunday, April 14, 2019

A CONTAGIOUS Blog non-Post

I tried twice to enter a comment on Lance's latest eNews article.

Both times, apparently due to technical difficulties, the article didn't submit for moderation.

In the past, I've always taken that to be a, well, word from the Lord signifying either no, or not now.

Too bad. I thought both times that what I'd written was as good as anything I'd written since the days of Brian Miller's Emerging CGGC blog.

It was steeped in Scripture references and references to Church of God history. And, I think it made important points.

But, perhaps later...

One point I skimmed through, and only implied really, that was certainly not central, but is a point I also made recently off of any blog, is that people who resist the change being promoted by CGGC leaders at any given moment are not necessarily prejudiced or narrow-minded.

Those people often have definite and positive reasons to think what they think and to do what they do.

And, that should be taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment