Thursday, March 21, 2019

Wassup with the CGGC CONTAGIOUS Blog?

I'm not able to log on. I would participate were I able but, I, simply can't. Mike and I have exchanged numerous emails and he's attempted to assist me but nothing he's tried has solved my problem.

I must say that he's gone out of his way for me, and I appreciate it.

I know one other CGGCer who's having the same problem I have and I know that that person still hasn't entered anything on the blog recently.

In fact, nothing but Lance's eNews articles has appeared on the blog since the end of January and only one comment, by Lew Button, has been published in quite a while.

Sadly, in his two latest eNews articles Lance has requested feedback. No one has honored his request.

I would have provided feedback and I know of one other person who would have, but was, like me, unable to log on to the blog.

Why haven't others? Technical problems like I'm having? Apathy?

Perhaps some of both?

As I've said earlier, I think what Lance is doing now is good and has value.

He wants feedback.

It's not happening, for whatever reason.

The reality that there is no conversation in a body which values community, in my opinion, to the extreme, bodes poorly for the community, as I say, whatever the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment